Saturday 22 October 2016

Paulo Dybala reveals Juventus rejected €90m bid from Barcelona this summer





Barcelona has finally bought the fourth forward in Paco Alcácer from Valencia for €30mn plus 2mn in variables. But they went every corner to get the world class player as the backup for MSN.

Paulo Dybala was one of the choices for the Catalan Giants as he ended his 2015-16 season at Juventus scoring 23 goals in all competitions and 19 alone in Serie A making him the top scorer of the season for the Italian side.


"Juventus rejected an offer for me and I have to thank Juventus because that mean they believe in me. It is difficult to reject these kinds of offers. I am happy to stay, I am playing in one of the best clubs in the world and if I’d ever decide to leave, it’d be for the club’s good."


"We want to win the Champions League, why shouldn’t we? Winning the world cup with Argentina, however, would be even better, I’d go out of my mind if that even happens.”

Dybala scored 23 goals during his first season in Turin and has notched four goals in all competitions this term.

Juventus are attempting to win Serie A for a record sixth consecutive time.


"When I arrived at Juventus, Pirlo was leaving and I decided to take ‘his’ number 21. I’d always had the number 9 but that belonged to Morata last season. The 21 bring good luck last season, so I’ve decided to keep it. I am honoured to play close to Gonzalo Higuaín."


Dybala also said that the secret for their successes is having experienced players like Buffon, Chiellini and Bonucci and other world-class players. There are stunning players in every position of the pitch.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments system